Santa Fe’s history includes many special women of distinction, and the unforgettable Georgia O’Keeffe was certainly one of them! In conjunction with the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, the Inn on the Alameda invites guests to celebrate this superb artist with its OK O’Keeffe Package. A three-night stay allows guests to immerse themselves in the history and legacy of this remarkable artist, with all that the City Different has to offer just moments away. The OK O’Keeffe package includes:
- A three (3)-night stay in one of the Inn’s distinctly southwestern accommodations
- Passes for two (2) people for admission to the O’Keeffe Museum
- One (1) copy of the book, Georgia O’Keeffe: The Museum Collection to enjoy at home
- Ten (10) beautiful Georgia O’Keeffe postcards to treasure or share with friends far away
- A lavish continental “Breakfast of Enchantment” served each morning at the Inn
- An afternoon wine and cheese reception daily in the Inn’s peaceful Agoyo Room Lounge
Three-night package total ranges from $479 to $1,691, depending on the number of people, room-type, and dates selected, and do not include state and local taxes. There is an additional per person charge of $38 nightly after two (2) persons in a room; a limit of (3) adults to a guestroom applies. The package is not valid for certain peak season dates, holidays or special events.